Friday, November 14, 2014

Client Testimonial

The entire team at DAVID F. VEDDER, P.A.,

Words cannot describe the gratitude I feel towards all of you for what you have done for me and my family. Your hard work and devotion to our case has afforded us a new lease on life and I am forever grateful to you for that.

It was 4+ years ago when unfortunate circumstances led us to your offices, and while during all this time we have had many doubts about whether I would be able to spend the rest of my life here with my family, you were always the one source of reassurance that everything would be all right... as long as we had a good deal of patience and a great strategy. While our patience wore thin a number of times, your strategy delivered in spades!

Mr. Vedder, you were absolutely phenomenal in your approach to winning my very complicated case and I thank you for the personal interest you took in this matter to giving my life back to me. I have no doubt you do this for all your clients. And how could you not be successful given all the talent you have surrounding you!

Julie, I don’t know how I could ever have gotten through all that paperwork without your help. Your attention to detail and fortitude to follow-up and keep me informed as well as responsible for what was owed by me gave me much needed confidence that I was well represented and never forgotten. 

Daniel and Silvia, it was an absolute pleasure to work with both of you. I was very impressed by how well you were prepared to assist in my case, not to mention the most gracious, courteous and caring demeanor you portrayed in every regard.

Jacqueline, thanks for always taking my call and providing the convenience in keeping my account current. Thanks also for your patience when I did not call in time!

There will hopefully never be a circumstance such as this again in our lives, however I will say that if it were to happen, we would look no farther than to all of you for assistance. We recommend the firm of David F. Vedder P.A. to anyone and everyone dealing with the complexities of immigration matters no matter how trivial or complicated. You are talented and knowledgeable, and above all humble and patient in your approach to tackling cases for a successful outcome. Each and every one on the team is extremely professional and courteous to the point where we felt very comfortable discussing difficult issues and circumstances that led to my troubles.

We are deeply thankful and forever grateful to you for your personal attention and successful execution in my matter.

Best Regards, R&J/Client

No comments:

Post a Comment